 Marketplace / Shipping / 36
35  |  37
Subject:
Packaging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:46:06 GMT

Anyone got any general tips on packaging?

I'm just about to send off an 8480 space shuttle. I'd like to put it
in an extra cardboard box to make sure it's safe, though so far I've
completely failed to scrounge any such boxes off work :(

Assuming I do get it in an extra box, what are the best ways people have
found to keep Lego boxes safe and undamaged in bigger boxes?

And if I don't are there any good ways to wrap it up that protect the
Lego box from getting squelched en route? I'm guessing lots of newspaper
all wrapped in brown paper. Plus putting the lego box in a plastic bag to
stop any newsprint getting on it. Any better suggestions?

Thanks

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com