 Marketplace / Shipping / 306
    No More Small Packet Shipping Option! —Rich Manzo
   The United States Postal Service no longer offers the Small Packet shipping option when sending an item internationally! This is definately bad for us LEGO buyers and sellers because this will triple the amount it costs to send the average LEGO set (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option! —Rob Doucette
     (...) Its now called Global Airmail Letter Post, still cheaper than even the old Parcel Post rates. -Rob. (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option! —Jeff Shiner
     (...) What about sending it UPS Canada? Here are the results of a test I did using the UPS rate finder... sending a light package from California to Toronto, Canada. The details are below. - Jeff p.s. no laughing at the zip code I chose... my wife (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

         Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option! —Rich Manzo
      (...) It is cheaper to use it to send a packge to Canada, however try sending one to a German home address. $46.00 for a 2 pound package with dimentions 6x4x3. I just hope that the option that was earlier mentioned is acceptable for sending parcel. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option! —Ray Sanders
   (...) I just did a check at (URL) This one is the replacement for small packet air "Global Airmail Letter Post 4 - 7 Days $7.55 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"". Note that they call it letter, but it has the same dimensional (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

        Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option! —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) True, I sent out a small package to Ireland the first day after the changeover, and it took the lady (who had worked at the post office for 23 years) 15 minutes to figure out what to send it as. She quoted me different prices, from $16 to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)