 Marketplace / Shipping / 309
Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:54:01 GMT

What about sending it UPS Canada?
Here are the results of a test I did using the UPS rate finder... sending a
light package from California to Toronto, Canada.  The details are below.
- Jeff

p.s. no laughing at the zip code I chose... my wife was a big fan :-)

http://www.ups.com/using/services/rave/rate.html

Origin:  90210, US
Destination:  Toronto, L4S2K4 CA
Drop-off/Pickup:  Customer Counter
Packaging:  Your Packaging
Weight:  0.25 lbs.
Dimensions:  5 x 5 x 1 in.
Address type:  Residential

UPS Worldwide ExpressSM     081 $ 35.94 USD
UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM   071 $ 33.16 USD
UPS Canada Standard Service 053 $ 7.44  USD

It is cheaper to use it to send a packge to Canada, however try sending one
to a German home address. $46.00 for a 2 pound package with dimentions
6x4x3. I just hope that the option that was earlier mentioned is acceptable
for sending parcel.

-Rich
Looking for discontinued sets MISB?
http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com