 Marketplace / Shipping / 23
Re: Shipping to Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 22:58:08 GMT

James Brown wrote:

Ok, I'm not sure if this is a rant, or a peeve, or a legitimate gripe. ;-)

Of the last 5 packages I've received from the US, all of them were stopped at
customs, one of them was opened,

[snip]

I have sent a dozen or more parcels of LEGO and games to Canada with no
nasty Customs stories that I know of.  Sounds like you have a legitimate
gripe, 'though much good that does you when dealing with the gummint.  I
have sent to England, Scotland, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands,
Italy, Latvia, and Australia with only one hitch-- a package disappeared
in Spain.

JSA