 Marketplace / Shipping / 131
FYI: wbstore.com orders, etc...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:41:57 GMT

Just so people can judge when they might get their wbstore.com orders,
this is what's happened to me (in Southwestern Michigan):

(1) Ordered an Indy Storm, a couple of Technic Power Packs, and two
Railway Express late in the evening of Sunday the 16th.

(2) Got email notification today (Friday the 21st) that all but the
Railway Express shipped.

(3) Also today (the 21st) found Indy Storm and the Power Packs on my
doorstep when I got home from work. They were probably there before
they even sent the email (arrgghh!). Packing Slip says that the
Railway Express is back ordered (I'm bummed).

In addition to the above, Stuff I ordered from kbkids.com arrived
today. Again, it was shipped and I never got an email stating that it
was on the way. I noted that the price dropped on two of the items I
ordered AFTER I ordered them! Does kbkids honor their "low price
guarantee"?

Finally, those of you waiting for your MindStorms Rotation Sensors
from S@H  should be getting them soon. Mine was back ordered and
arrived today.

What a wonderful LEGO Friday!

Frederick.