 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4197
Re: Warner Bros "dotcom"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:45:49 GMT

LOL.  That is exactly what I bought (except I got $72 worth of power packs).
Can't pass up a good LEGO deal...

--Ron

"David C. Pyatt" <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message
Thanks a lot Ron... It was bad enough that I bought a 8237 Slammer Racer • and a
couple of small StarWars sets (7128 Speeder Bikes at 75% off-$2.49 and a • full
price 7110 Landspeeder *and I don't even get into the StarWars theme!*) • this
weekend while we were out...

Now I have to explain to my wife why I bought another $65 worth of Power • Packs
and an Indy Storm!

With friends like you, who needs bill collectors! :)

Dave

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ron Glasmann writes:
The Warner Bros web site is having a clearance sale.  All sale items are • an
ADDITIONAL 40% off.  I just bought several lego sets for great prices.

Go here:

http://www.wbstore.com/store/wbssm.asp?m=WSS017

and look in the legos section.

--Ron