 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4262
Re: Warner Bros "dotcom"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 01:37:10 GMT

Actually my midlife crisis was supposed to be a Porsche 914, but I waited a
day too late... shouldn't have waited for permission to buy it... not making
that mistake with the Legos.. Buy now, make a lame excuse later... (BTW the
Porsche would have only cost me $450 to drive home... I've spent that on Legos
in less than a month!)

Dave

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ron Glasmann writes:

I chose the less expensive.. rather pay for more parts than shipping... I
decided that Lego is my midlife crisis/obsession... :)

Me too.  I had forgotten how much fun they are to play with...

--Ron