 Marketplace / Shipping / 124
  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:3877B470.21EAF9...ger.net... (...) Larry, Just find the place where your local papers are printed, they are sure to have the ends piled up in a corner somewhere. I used to run a newspaper, and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ... (...) Although many newspapers glue a new roll onto the old while the press is running (I think it was when I toured the Boston Globe, and we got a little extra detailed tour of the pressroom because my sister, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

Of course, your larger papers would have this equipment. :) My experience is with small weekly newspapers though, which tend to get printed on whatever press will take them! ;) Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) True... My knowledge is definitely limited to large newspapers (Boston Globe which I toured, and the Washington Post and the Chicago Tribune which were the main papers my sister was involved in). I must say though, it is sometimes interesting (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)