 Marketplace / Shipping / *137 (-5)
  Re: Molded Baseplates

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) the (...) of (...) which (...) made (...) from (...) I have received one raised baseplate which was damaged by shipping. It was packed in a lot of other stuff, but was in the corner of the box, which got (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Molded Baseplates

Hey y'all: Over the course of the last year I have received three sets with damaged molded baseplates. Two came out of mint and sealed boxes that way, while the third was part of an online purchase along with several other parts. Two of the molded (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Mindstorms Shipping

(...) I don't have a 1.5 box to weigh, but I do hae a 1.0 which has got to be really close. Its weight is 6lbs 12ounces sealed. hope that helps. Dan Delcollo (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Mindstorms Shipping

Does any one know the aprox weight of a complette mindstorms set (in box)? im guessing around 10 lbs. Jason M Normand The Nugator Company www.nugator.com (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: FYI: wbstore.com orders, etc...

Thanks for the info - the 6097 dropped $10 the day after I ordered, so I guess I should call them. (...) | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact