 Marketplace / Services / 551
  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) True enough; While I have no reason to doubt him, I do have only his word. To be fair, his Email was, I think, written when the wounds were still fresh as it were, and also written just to me, not as a public post. In addition, he sells (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) It's not a matter of whether or not people believe that PayPal took back $7G from this guy, I certainly believe that it could happen. But the guy is taking it as a personal attack by PayPal and acting as if they plan to just keep his money. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services)