 Marketplace / Services / 51
Re: Suspension of UK factoring services (was Re: Suspension of English factoring services
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:41:55 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.services, Scott Arthur writes:

I'm not sure what you point is. I reckon you've handled small minority of • my
sales

In mid Jan Simon was in the black (he owed me money), now he's 1K in the • red.
(I owe him) Just 4 transactions account for most of that 1K (along with a • bunch
of small ones that wash away to nothing, net) 2 of them are yours and are • for
about 530 USD. 2 of them are Michael Edwards transactions.

And yesterday I offered to transfer that 1k (although I did not know the
amount at that time) into the UK for the cost of a stamp. My offer is still
open. In fact, I'll pay for the stamp. :-)

and none of my purchases.

And there's the problem.

I'm a little bemused at your accusation that I am making money out of • Simon
in any way.

Permission to quote from your email to me on this topic which will show
differently?

Are referring to when I declined to become one of you factors as I predicted
exactly this situation would arise?

I intend this to be my lust public word on this issue.

Scott A