 Marketplace / Services / 47
Re: Suspension of UK factoring services (was Re: Suspension of English factoring services
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:04:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Scott Arthur writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.services, Scott Arthur writes:
Why just England? What about the rest of the UK?

All of the UK. Wiseguy.

You're a good part of the problem, you know. Perhaps if I'd suspended just
Scotland a while back it wouldn't have come to this. <no smiley>

I'm sure matters have been made worse by the recent exchange rate
fluctuations. As a seller it is good news for me,

and bad news for Simon. If you want to make money on the exchange rate, that's
great. Go play the currency markets. But don't make money at Simon's expense,
please. That's not fair to Simon or to the rest of the community which is now
blocked because you did a big bunch of selling that Simon took care of for you
to the point where he's overextended credit wise.

Sorry if my miffedness is coming through rather abrasively but I kind of don't
care if you get annoyed by it.

but as a buyer it stinks.

which might be why no one in the UK is buying.