 Marketplace / Services / 346
    RE: More changes at Paypal & Billpoint —Mark & Milissa Millére
   Hey all I opened a Billpoint account at eBay. It is free to open, charges 2.5% + $0.35 per transaction, +.5% sweep fee. This way I use PayPal most of the time, or send them to BidPay to buy a MO. If the customer really does not want to cover the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: More changes at Paypal & Billpoint —Matthew Teets
   I refuse to use Paypal (although I guess I couldn't anyway) since I can never get them to verify any of my credit card addresses. (I have no idea why this is) I don't like BidPay mostly because of the $5.00 flat fee. I haven't looked at Billpoint. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.services)