 Marketplace / Services / 318
Re: parts update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Yes. In fact this is the best way to use it. Funding it can be a bit of a
pain if you spend more than you take in. (for US users, there is a several
day delay after you do an EFT into the account to fund it, this is due to
"processing delays" but actually is so that PayPal gets the float, this is
where they make their money. And CC payments are worse...)

Well, I have to disagree a tiny bit here

I'm saying it's a pain merely because of the lag. Sometimes (shame on me) I
don't plan well and I need parts INSTANTLY that I can't pay for with funds
already in the account. Other than that I agree with the snipped part of
your post

How close to the limit are you? If you want to do a test you can send me
money (more than 22 dollars worth, that is my limit right now) via CC which
I will bounce back to you by rejecting it and we can both comment on what
that is like for the elucidation of the readership.

Gosh I hope international CC payments don't count against the limit since
they don't HAVE another way to fund the account.

++Lar