 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9175
Re: parts update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark van 't Hooft writes:
I will also have Paypal available soon.
I would like some feedback on how it works. I've never used it before and would
especially like to know if you can use payments coming in to pay for orders I
place (i.e. electronic payments).

Yes. In fact this is the best way to use it. Funding it can be a bit of a
pain if you spend more than you take in. (for US users, there is a several
day delay after you do an EFT into the account to fund it, this is due to
"processing delays" but actually is so that PayPal gets the float, this is
where they make their money. And CC payments are worse...)

If you have specific questions, read market.services, much discussion has
happened there, and see if you get your answers. After that, ask away there,
it's the best place for this thread. There are other non US people who are a
bit ahead of you and can answer questions you might have, and scads of US
people who have used it extensively, although their answers may not always
apply to your situation.

++Lar