 Marketplace / Services / 306
    Re: Brickbay spam?? —Dan Jezek
   (...) You can now turn the contact feature off by going into general preferences. My own admin@brickbay.com e-mail address was suspended for a couple days because couple people forwarded the message from Mark Ng to my provider with full headers (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Brickbay spam?? —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Thanks a lot for the help... it's really sad some people need to abuse such a great system. (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)