 Marketplace / Services / 291
  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) If you'll still accept other forms of payment, then I'll still buy. Got any 2x2x5 girders around? :-) (...) The problem I have is that PayPal places an unreasonable hold/delay on funds wired in to them. Wired moeny is already in their hands - (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) ... (...) Why are you WIRING them money? If you verify a checking account with them, they will make a draft withdrawal from your checking account (and I have yet to hear of a bank charging for that). They also place a hold on your credit card (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) No, but if you can give me an ldraw part number and sets that contain it I'll keep an eye out for them. :) (...) Not really any different, though, than what your bank does with putting a hold on deposits, right? I agree, it is a pain, but a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) 2x2x5 girders came in 1682 in red, in 6444 in black, and in 3313 in grey. Ldraw #s are 2579 and 2580 (both are needed) (...) There IS a difference, though - a paper check deposited cannot be instantly verified. A wire or EFT withdrawal, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) You need a new bank then. Do they charge you $42 to pay bills also? Frank (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Can we all agree to do eCheck payments with Paypal and not CC?

(...) Hrmmm - I think I may actually have several 6444's in my Lego room. Probably take me a few more months worth of working my way through the piles of unopened sets to part out and sell before I can find them, but I know I picked up several on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)