 Marketplace / Services / 253
    Re: PayPal Changes —Todd Lehman
   (...) Ahh. OK, strange. Hmm. So, X bought PayPal and renamed the service from "PayPal" to "X PayPal" but the accounts for each are still incompatible? Is that right? If you have an X account and no PayPal account, you can't send money from X to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: PayPal Changes —Charles Eric McCarthy
     (...) I agree, bizarre. I don't remember seeing any email from them that told me how to transfer from X.com to paypal. I suppose one could transfer from Paypal to X.com via wire transfer to bank, since "X finance" is a bank. However, it is moot for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: PayPal Changes —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) X.com or X Finance is a genuine bank account (check book, debit/credit card, wire transfers, etc.). When it was free, it was a great service. I just cancelled my account when I got email telling me that there would be a $12/month charge for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)