 Marketplace / Services / 232
    Re: Upcoming factoring changes due to PayPal fee structure. —Ray Sanders
   In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) <more snippage> OK, I understand that when someone has a 'merchant account' (with the corresponding merchant agreeement), but something about what you said here kept bothering me. So I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Upcoming factoring changes due to PayPal fee structure. —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) kept (...) anything in (...) miss (...) When you yourself have a merchant account and accept credit cards, it is againsts the terms of the agreement to pass the cost of the transaction on to the customer. Like saying product X is $10 if you (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)