 Marketplace / Services / 228
  Re: Checks strongly discouraged for Factoring for the next few weeks

Who is Josette?? Can you get more training for her? or, as a last resort, replace her with someone else? :-) (I think I know the answers already) Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 FUT: lugnet.off-topic.fun (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Checks strongly discouraged for Factoring for the next few weeks

(...) Josette is the marital unit. (...) At 19 years of service as of the last service anniversary date, she's no longer trainable for new tasks. Besides, I kind of like her, although I wish she liked LEGO a BIT more than she does. Ok, a lot more. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)