 Off-Topic / Fun / 5931
Re: Checks strongly discouraged for Factoring for the next few weeks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Who is Josette??

Josette is the marital unit.

Can you get more training for her?

At 19 years of service as of the last service anniversary date, she's no
longer trainable for new tasks. Besides, I kind of like her, although I wish
she liked LEGO a BIT more than she does. Ok, a lot more.

or, as a last resort, replace her with someone else?  :-)

I looked into that at one point, but it's not really cost effective. Factoring
fees would have to go WAY up. Think orders of magnitude here.

However there is an other alternative which is to train one of my kids to do
it for me, which has much more promise, I would think only 3 or 4 years of
training ought to do the trick. I'll let you know how it goes.

++Lar in "sunny" Bournemouth, Dorset, UK (so "sunny" that the "liquid
sunshine" was leaking in the windows of the meeting room and puddling on the
floor, it almost shorted out my laptop power supply until they brought some
towels... We have a boat cruise tomorrow night, oh boy, they're predicting
gale force winds...)