 Marketplace / Services / 219
  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) simply (...) Yep. This fee, for those wondering where it is described, is buried in the "announcements" section after you log in to your account. It's rather hard to find, I just went looking for it again and I can't seem to locate it. I think (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) One problem they have for credit cards is that there isn't much competition in the credit card world (or can a business pick a card servicing agent the same way the consumer gets to pick the bank which handles their account?). I'd be curious (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Changes

(...) Yes, merchants can choose a servicing agent or bank. There are lots out there. Even Costco is getting into the act, contracting with a servicer to provide CC service to executive memebers for 1.75% (or maybe less - I didn't notice). Other than (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)