 Marketplace / Services / 21
Re: International Money Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:43:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.services, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey y'all:

Someone on eBay, having posted that payment must be made by money order, now
insists on international money order. Point being, how much does an
international money order cost for U.S. to Canada transactions?

I was just hoping for a quick answer, and I already checked at the usps.gov
site.  Anyone have this much needed information at their fingertips?

-- Richard

US$3.00

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang