 Marketplace / Services / 208
  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) I think Dan closed the barn door (with his statement about not putting special chars into names in order to sort to the top) a horse or two too late. Personally, were I he, I'd go tell a few people they need to change their store name, based (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

In lugnet.market.services, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) Well as I said in another thread I would prefer sorting not be purely by # of parts. I have a store and for what I want it for it has been a hugh success but it doesn't have 50,000 (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)