 Marketplace / Services / 187
    Re: Baylit & other places to get bulk parts —Dan Jezek
   (...) Jon is a good guy to deal with. I ordered from him once a few months back and the service has been excellent. Everything came as ordered nicely packed and I even think Jon put some extra pieces in there. His prices may be a little high but 2 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Baylit & other places to get bulk parts —Steve Chapple
     (...) Wow - High praise considering the source. :-) I've already cleaned out the BrickBay shops of certain parts, and went to Baylit, but it took several tries to get that menu thing on the left. I take it his "Part#" doesn't correspond to LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

        Re: Baylit & other places to get bulk parts —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I agree 100%. I also think Jon is a very honest person to deal with. I agree that his prices are sometimes pretty wacky, but he does have some desirable items. You just have to decide whether the price is worth it to you. He should certainly (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)