 Marketplace / Services / 145
  Wanted Lists on Brickbay

Hi, I got numerous e-mails requesting that the items on people's wanted lists be made public to give sellers an idea of what sets to part out so here it is: (URL) 709 unique parts and 134 sets desired by Brickbay members. Some items may have 1 or (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

(...) Beauty!! --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

Very cool Dan. Will help me determine which parts to list first ;) Question though: some of the items don't seem to have colors associate with them. Does this mean that they are looking for them in any color? And will they be notified when the part (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

(...) Parts that don't have color associated with them means that people picked "color not applicable" when adding that item to their wanted list. By first seeing the wanted list yesterday, I guess people assumed that when selecting "Color not (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

(...) Thank you! I picked CNA on several parts, assuming it meant "any color I can get" ;-) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

(...) SRC (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

Yes, I must agree. This is how I interpreted it as well, thoa I noticed that I seem to be getting available notices whenever any item shows up, regardless of my color choice. (I have no CNA picks.) I don't know if that is what you intended. At first (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Wanted Lists on Brickbay

(...) (I (...) was (...) At first it was set up so that you get notified of each subpart when you picked a part that has subparts - for example a conveyor belt (it has 7 subparts) Hopefully that was what happened in your case and the site is not (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)