 Marketplace / Services / *340 (-5)
  More changes at Paypal

Shouldn't they be required to email us with these changes??? Here's the latest: Notice Date: December 6, 2000 Effective Date: December 20, 2000 In order to increase the predictability and consistency of our credit card processing costs, the Personal (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

(...) And, however you format your searches, you can also save them the same way you save any other internet link you return to often. John #388 (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

Cool! I guess this will hafta do until someone makes such a program... Off to entering land... </Kyle> -- AIM: legomankyle or KyleKeppler (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: eBay searcher?

Kyle Keppler wrote in message ... (...) # (...) I don't know about a program to do this, but you can enter several sets directly in the eBay search box, like this: lego* (6444,6580,6086) The comma separated list inside the parens acts as 6444 OR (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

  eBay searcher?

I was just thinking about how great it would to have a program or script or bot that allows you to enter around 50 *different* search terms, searches eBay's lego listings, and then emails you the results once daily. I don't know much about (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact