 Marketplace / Services / *100 (-5)
  Factoring Delays, paypal/x rebates

I got called away to Seattle rather at the last minute so the backlog of factoring I hoped to chew through didn't happen. Perhaps I'll get some on the plane later tonite, no promises. Also, if you used me as a referral for paypal or X and didn't get (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) I (...) Nope. I didn't include my member code, but I'll happily give it to anyone who e-mails me and asks for it. This appears to be a mistake on my part, but I wanted to know how much sign-up traffic my Lugnet sig was generating, so I could (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: New Paypal-like service PayPlace

If you gave me the referral, but have not received your share of the $5 bonus, please send a request for $2.50 to my account. Please cut the "email." from my address below to send to my account. Payplace doesn't show me who the referral came from. (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine

(...) Maybe because your sig doesn't include your member code? I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to figure out how to sign up and credit you. Only after seeing someone else's sig with a three-letter&three number code to input have I figured (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal Problems?

It seems to be working now (Wednesday evening, EST or is that EDT??) -Rob. "magundy" <magundy@home.net> wrote in message news:39232677.609019...ome.net... (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.services)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact