 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 946
    Re: Technic box #1 update —Oliver Giesen
   G'Day I have rec'v'd Technik box #1 this morning, will have a look at it over the weekend. I will try to take it down to the Post Apocalyptic Robot Challange ((URL) ) then send it off mid week. Martin do you still want to see this box ? Or do I send (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic box #1 update —Martin Legault
     (...) I'll take it, and I think that after me it will go down the border so I'll separate the catalogue between the two boxes. I'll send you my address off-line Martin (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic box #1 update —James Brown
   (...) It should go to Martin next - I missed his name on this box, because he's on the main list. My Bad. James (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)