 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 917
  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I'm not keen on copies either for the same reason. My POV? I guess I'd want to know significant things about the models. Who are the firms, what were they trying to achieve. Not word for word, mind you, but enough to give a reader some sense of the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) I would love to get in on this, unfortunately I haven't received a J-box yet, (and frankly don't know if I will). Is there any other consideration that could be used to get in on this book? Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

The french one? my whim. You're good, though. The english one? Jeremy's call, not mine, assuming we can convince him. If we can convince him, I vote to kill circulation of mine and I'll queue up like the next guy for his. (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I'd jump on that idea in a sec! Christopher Weeks wrote: (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) What would it take to get the English one in circular loan? I'll transfer $40 from my x.com account into Jeremy's as a deposit. When I send the book on, the person I send it to could transfer $40 from theirs into mine. Etcetera. When the book (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

How about it, Jeremy? Would that (sending you some money as a surety deposit for safe return) do the trick? Eric is done with the French one and wants to know if he should hold for a while pending resolution, send it on to Chris, or back to me... (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) This is a cool idea, and I'd love to get in on it, but x.com just isn't an option for those of us not in the US. I'd be willing to do a surety deposit some other way, and failing that, I'd still be interested in the French version. James (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)