 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 791
  Re: paper jambalaya?

(...) What if we artificially limit it by keeping the box small? I think I will experiment and see how many of various sizes of catalogs (single sheet, in-box, S@H) I can get into a 3-pound package. [later] I haven't experimented yet, but usps.gov (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: paper jambalaya?

Hello all... I would be interested as well.... and I agree.. keep the box under 2 lbs or the page weight thing that was laid out by Kevin and you either split it or hold back the remainder that are either duplicates or of little interest...??? This (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)