 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 784
  paper jambalaya?

I read FAQ 2.0, and didn't see this question answered, and I can't find one of these going around now, so... Is there any interest in a paper jambalaya "box"? I'm thinking particularly of instructions, catalogs, LEGO Direct flyers, mania magazines, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: paper jambalaya?

I could be interested in this and could add some stuff before it leaves Houston. And what catalogs are you missing? I think I have duplicates of most dating back to about '84. Doug (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: paper jambalaya?

I'd be interested but I think it might rapidly get expensive postage-wise. Paper is darned heavy! Kevin (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: paper jambalaya?

(...) cheaper than First Class or Priority Mail. -Cheese (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: paper jambalaya?

I agree, it will get very expensive VERY fast. (...) Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: paper jambalaya?

(...) What if we artificially limit it by keeping the box small? I think I will experiment and see how many of various sizes of catalogs (single sheet, in-box, S@H) I can get into a 3-pound package. [later] I haven't experimented yet, but usps.gov (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: paper jambalaya?

Hello all... I would be interested as well.... and I agree.. keep the box under 2 lbs or the page weight thing that was laid out by Kevin and you either split it or hold back the remainder that are either duplicates or of little interest...??? This (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)