 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 695
  Boxes anyone???

It's now been over a week since we have heard of any box status. What's the deal?? -Phil (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

Well, I checked with Rob the other day and it seems that General Box 4 is still AWOL :( Though I've only heard from one person that I was dealing with around the time, and I know they didn't get the box by mistake... Ed I know has sent out the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

I shipped Technic Box #1 to Canada a coplue of weeks ago, adn I'm sending Junk Box #1 to Bryce McGlone on Monday. Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

(...) More bad news, John K. sent me mail on 9/14 asking me for my address so he could send me general box#1 and since then I have not received the box and I have gotten any replies from John. (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

General Box #2 was finally sent out to Patricia Schemp on Friday. I skipped over John D. since I didn't recieve a reply for an address. I wanted to get it in the mail last Monday, but just didn't make it 'til Friday. Julie (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

I just dropped General Box 3 (I think) in the mail yesterday morning, headed for Christopher Weeks. I took out lots of useful but not exciting pieces - yellow reverse slopes, dark gray 1x1s w/ side stud, a couple of click hinges, etc. Added some car (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

(...) General box #5, Drab box #1 & Technic box #1 have all passed through my place and are somewhere in CanadaTourLand. James (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

I just heard from Vincent St MArtin tht he received the drab box from me, and he's about to pass it on to the next person. Kevin (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

John K. and I had started talks about a trade, I have not heard from him since the weekend of Sept 17..... Regards Dave Paul Foster <pfoster@execpc.com> wrote in message news:37FFAD55.E596E0...cpc.com... (...) box (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

To John K Please contact me when you get online...I am still interested in trading sets... Dave Dave Jost <djost@cybertrails.com> wrote in message news:FJF0y0.6nE@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) page (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???

(...) Got it. I'm trying to post to the General Box 3 thread as well. Chris (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes anyone???