 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 564
    Page Updated finally!!! —Tamyra Teed
   I finally got the page updated to the point of all messages on the server as of 8am this morning! That minifig box list is really getting LONG! I do believe I'm going to make this a weekly updated page now that sign-up has slowed down some. We need (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Page Updated finally!!! —James Brown
   (...) Just to re-iterate: Thanks for keeping track of all this! (...) That sounds like a great idea. Easier to track visually than using dates, too. (...) The drab box might be ready to split by the time it hits the US again. It left here at (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Page Updated finally!!! —Ben Roller
   (...) As I understand it, I'll be the first to get the drab box when it crosses the border. If it still needs splitting, I'll be willing to pay the double postage for two boxes. Though, the list is so short that I'm not sure that there is enough (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Page Updated finally!!! —Tamyra Teed
     If you look between the tables on the page you'll find a link that gives you the current listing of the Canada tour people also. James has been sending me that for the last 2 or 3 updates. They might be in exact order as he says on the bottom though (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Page Updated finally!!! —James Brown
     (...) The most recent status of the drab box can be found at: (URL) the specific answer you're looking for is "John Batcock" James (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Page Updated finally!!! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Something that might make more sense for churn purposes is to have the last person in Canada do the split and send one box your way and the other to the start of the Canadian tour list again. Then there would be one in the US and one in Canada (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Page Updated finally!!! —James Brown
   (...) Hmm. Might work well for the 'general' boxes, but nothing else really has enough interest sparked to keep a box circulating well - there's only 6 Canadians (counting me) interested in the drab box, for example. Doesn't seem entirely fair to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)