 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 570
Re: Page Updated finally!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 00:17:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Ben Roller wrote:

The drab box might be ready to split by the time it hits the US again.  It
left here at something over 2 kilos.  I'm not sure how that compares to the
other boxes, but it sure felt heavy!

As I understand it, I'll be the first to get the drab box when it
crosses the border.  If it still needs splitting, I'll be willing to
pay the double postage for two boxes.  Though, the list is so short

Something that might make more sense for churn purposes is to have the
last person in Canada do the split and send one box your way and the
other to the start of the Canadian tour list again.  Then there would be
one in the US and one in Canada and they could periodically change places.

Hmm.  Might work well for the 'general' boxes, but nothing else really has
enough interest sparked to keep a box circulating well - there's only 6
Canadians (counting me) interested in the drab box, for example.

Doesn't seem entirely fair to keep have of the available jumble circulating
through less than half the interested people.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/