 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 564
563  |  565
Subject:
Page Updated finally!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 13:08:19 GMT

I finally got the page updated to the point of all messages on the
server as of 8am this morning!  That minifig box list is really getting
LONG!
I do believe I'm going to make this a weekly updated page now that
sign-up has slowed down some.  We need to post a few more messages to
get some more new people involved though!! <hint Pat> ;)  And try to
spark some interest in the Junk Boxes, they really aren't bad boxes, I
found some very good parts in the first one! Haven't seen the 2nd one
yet, of course I won't if I don't sign up for it! I'm too slow on the
draw right now with School, so I'm just going to let everyone else have
them for a while...

What does everyone think if I start putting a <strike> through the
people that have already had the box? would that make it easier to
follow?
It's been mentioned to me that maybe I should add the date or something
like that.. don't remember message from heart right now, though I don't
believe the table has enough room for that.

Also, are any of the boxes getting ready to split yet? I know one of
them was just about ready when I had it, I think General Box 1, someone
before me really bulked it up!!!!

I have to say Thanks to Todd and Larry for getting this project off the
ground, it's been a lot of fun getting a box in the mail that you're not
sure what's going to be in it!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy