 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 547
  Drab box #1 update (finally!)

Ok, sorry it took me so long to get this one underway(1), but it's out the door and on its merry way via Air to Kevin Wilson in B.C. Part of what took so long is that it cycled through 6 people while it was in Edmonton (me, my wife, Chris Grey, John (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab box #1 update (finally!)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) door (...) in (...) and (...) states. (...) it's (...) after (...) I recently found additional spare drab parts and I mailed them to Kevin Wilson to add to the box. I was concerned that this would delay the box (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)