 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 467
    Re: Canada tout question —Tamyra Teed
   That's why James was trying to talk to you, about fitting you into the tour so it didn't start in the middle someplace, Then you all could just ship it from one end to the other and everyone would have had a chance. Though you never answered him :( (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Canada tour question —Martin Legault
   Hi Tamy, James contact me personnaly and I reply to him the same way (or I think he did that way), By the way I'm in Quebec and I thinks that some guy in the Maritime (NB, NS, IPE, NF) sign up for some boxes, so if I'm first in the north, the boxes (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)