 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 467
Re: Canada tout question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:56:01 GMT

That's why James was trying to talk to you, about fitting you into the tour so it
didn't start in the middle someplace, Then you all could just ship it from one end to
the other and everyone would have had a chance. Though you never answered him :(
James has the list set up from one end of the country to the other, then back into
the states from someone that can easily pop over the border to mail it.
I don't remember exactly where James is, though that's who you'll be mailing it to so
it can start the trek.
As far as mailing, we are sending all the packages here Priority mail, and even at
that, they seem to be taking more than the 2-3 day delivery time.  It seems to be
running slow, so I'd suggest the fastest way, without it costing an arm and leg.

Tamy

Martin Legault wrote:

Hi,

Canada Post is charging 2 different rate for XpressPost 1 regional and 1
national. So here are the questions: do we need xpresspost or regular mail is
enough? If xpresspost is requiried do we do a one way trip across Canada? If
the second option is adopted, since I'm in first place for a couple of box that
would means east-west trip each time :-(.  Any other suggestion? I don't mind
shipping it to Vancouver but maybe someone else do.

Martin

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy