 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 468
Re: Canada tour question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:07:45 GMT

Hi Tamy,

James contact me personnaly and I reply to him the same way (or I think he did
that way), By the way I'm in Quebec and I thinks that some guy in the Maritime
(NB, NS, IPE, NF) sign up for some boxes, so if I'm first in the north, the
boxes would have to go eastward before dowing a U-turn.

And another guy contact me to have the box#5, could you put him in the list.

Hi Martin,

I would love to receive this box next if possible.
I have not signed up for this one yet...  do I still need to or can it be
forwarded Just by responding to you?

Darryl Harms.
Coaldale, Alberta, Canada

Since I am just 5 hours North of Edmonton ( which is where I think James
Brown lives ) no problem sending to him next.. or wherever it needs to go.

thank you,
Darryl

Martin

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:
That's why James was trying to talk to you, about fitting you into the tour so • it
didn't start in the middle someplace, Then you all could just ship it from one • end to
the other and everyone would have had a chance. Though you never answered him • :(
James has the list set up from one end of the country to the other, then back • into
the states from someone that can easily pop over the border to mail it.
I don't remember exactly where James is, though that's who you'll be mailing • it to so
it can start the trek.
As far as mailing, we are sending all the packages here Priority mail, and • even at
that, they seem to be taking more than the 2-3 day delivery time.  It seems to • be
running slow, so I'd suggest the fastest way, without it costing an arm and • leg.

Tamy

Martin Legault wrote:

Hi,

Canada Post is charging 2 different rate for XpressPost 1 regional and 1
national. So here are the questions: do we need xpresspost or regular mail • is
enough? If xpresspost is requiried do we do a one way trip across Canada? If
the second option is adopted, since I'm in first place for a couple of box • that
would means east-west trip each time :-(.  Any other suggestion? I don't • mind
shipping it to Vancouver but maybe someone else do.

Martin

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy