 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 307
  (canceled)

  Re: General Box #3

(...) I'd like to receive this box please. (...) Agreed. I volunteer to trade turns with the first person posting a request for this box who is not in any of the other queues yet. Ben Roller (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3

You CAN put me first on the list for this one if you want ;-) I can trade wheels for wheels all day long, and actually need a little blue right now. And I probably won't touch the classic windows, either. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3

This is the same as the NMRA box, correct? Plenty of people have already signed up for it: (URL) (Mookie) is first, Larry if you need her address, let me know. Julie (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3

I want the box too! but since I live down the street from Ben Roller can I be second? (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  General Box #4 ( was Re: General Box #3

(...) Ack. This is NOT the NMRA box... I misnumbered the starting post. This is a new box. As I said... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  (canceled)

  Re: General Box #3

Suggestion was made by Tamy that we kill this thread and that I restart a new thread correctly labeled as General Box#4. I do apologise for flubbing the names. I will kill the anchor post and start a new thread. (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3

You mean it did get through? I got a message that it couldn't deliver it after 4 hours... and I was so durn busy yesterday redoing 2 systems here I didn't get the chance to send it again.. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #4 ( was Re: General Box #3

Got it today, pulled out a tiny bag of stuff (left ALL the classic windows in there), then dumped in a big Ziploc of stuff. I generally kept it to what was in the box - a few windows, some blue stuff, more wheels (but different ones than the ones (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #3

Please add me to the queue! Thanks! Eric Brouwer (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #4 ( was Re: General Box #3

We have a mess here. This is the same box as the next thread in the list. I was hoping everyone would cancel their posts to this thread. So Eric, you requested the same box twice with your two posts to this thread and the next one. To repeat, there (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #4 ( was Re: General Box #3

Todd never does that. Really. The best way is to ask everyone to cancel their posts, which I have fired a few notes off to that effect. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  (canceled)

  Re: General Box #3

Please add me to this box if I am not too late. (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #4 ( was Re: General Box #3

Wow, what a mess. So is this the right thread for posting about the real General Box #4? Obviously haven't been many activity postings and I don't always read them myself anyway but here goes. As I stated in the GB #5 thread this box has quite a few (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)