 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 244
    Box Logs —Larry Pieniazek
   Wow!!! Did you guys see what Phil did? That may actually be a better idea than putting something in the box itself. Suggest that the box recepients after Phil chain on Phil's append... and that Mike and the others start similar ones for their boxes. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Box Logs —Mike Walsh
     I will create a new thread for GB #1 once I receive GB #1! It did not arrive today before I left the office (where I usually have LEGO sent to ensure it doesn't get caught out in the rain as one package did) but I expect it will show up tomorrow. I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Box Logs —John Matthews
   I am not sure I like the online log because it kind of ruins the surprise of what's going to be in the box when you get it.... but I will play along. I have not yet recieved the Technic Box, but I think Larry said he was going to be very busy, and I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Box Logs —Ectal Greenhaw
      Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I like the idea of there being no logs at all. It makes more room for people to be dishonest, but it adds a lot more suprise and mystery to the whole process. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Box Logs —Patricia Schempp
    (...) I agree. I think the log should stay with the box, not be posted online. It takes the fun out and ruins the mystery. I'm going to stop reading posts about what was taken because I want to be completely surprised. Besides, I don't want to cry (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)