 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 291
Re: Box Logs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:12:47 GMT

I am not sure I like the online log because it kind of ruins the surprise of
what's going to be in the box when you get it.... but I will play along.

I have not yet recieved the Technic Box, but I think Larry said he was going
to be very busy, and I am too, so just as well.

John Matthews

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
Wow!!!

Did you guys see what Phil did?

That may actually be a better idea than putting something in the box
itself.

Suggest that the box recepients after Phil chain on Phil's append...
and that Mike and the others start similar ones for their boxes. That
means you, John Neal. :-)

lugnet.