 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1787
    Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info —Nicole Drumm
   "Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:H4Hu2H.8on@lugnet.com... <snipped list> Well as I'm the half way mark I thought I'd give some progress as to the box's condition. It got to me like this: (URL) felt heavy for it's size. Always a good (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info —John Henry Kruer
   In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Nicole Drumm writes: <snip> (...) (URL) ones circled in red are (I think) are part of a little laser station thingie I made. The parts circled in green are part of this: (URL) that helps! -JHK (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)