 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1711
    Re: Technic #2 —Rob Hendrix
   The only problem with just making this an event based commodity is the simple fact that some of us don't have the liberty of being even remotely close to most events. I've been trying to get something started in Arkansas for over a year now...Not (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic #2 —Frank Filz
   (...) Your last sentence spells the problem with Jambalaya. Most of the stuff which goes into the boxes are easy to get on eBay or Brickbay, with a known cost and often lower shipping. Plus, you don't have to strain to figure out what a fair trade (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Technic #2 —Rob Hendrix
   Hey Frank, What about a system based solely on the new movie, "Pay it forward"? We could send one or more pieces to a registered member of Lugnet, and they inturn could send something from their collection to someone else.... Ha...what a concept. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)