 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1701
  Re: International Promo Box status

Ok, Russell Clark is interested as is Paul Sinasohn, Paul, can you let us know if you will or will not be able to process the box in the next week or so? If you won't be able to, I will forward the box to Russell (Russell, would you send me your (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Erk. It's been a couple of months now, without any news. Do I assume that there is no longer any interest in the Promo box, or has it gone missing like so many of the others? (Duckie) Dave Till Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) The last email I received about this was 5/19 from Frank Filz. I haven't heard anything since. Russell (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) Definately still interested in it... just passed me, AFAIK Frank Filz still has it. (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

It's not missing - it's here with me. I've not had a chance to send it on. Can I give it to Russell at the 7/22 BAYLUG meeting?? Paul Sinasohn (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) That works for me. After I see what's in it, we can let other members take a peek inside. After I claim what I want from it, of course! :) Russell (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) I have passed the box onto Dave Johann of LUGOLA. He will take it to their next meeting in September and then send it off to who gets it next. Who does get it next? Russell (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:GHq3MM.3Jy@lugnet.com... (...) does (...) With the apparent lack of interest, I'd like the box to come back to me - via Jan-Albert if he is interested, and I will then sit on it until (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) I'd love to see it, was already wondering what happened to it... I've got a quite nice batch of sets here I could put in it too. Bring her on! :-) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)