 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1694
    Re: Drab Box #1 —Sid Mark Dinsay
    Is this box still on? (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —James Brown
   (...) I don't think so. This box is one of a half-dozen or so boxes that had Jim Rorstrom as the last known recipient, and he hasn't responded to several inquiries about it, or any other boxes, despite activity on Lugnet since several of them (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —Paul Sinasohn
     (...) No, it arrived and I still have it in my car, waiting for a response from the next person on the list. The person after that is Tom Stangl (just down the road) so maybe I should take it to Tom and he can deal with it? Unfortunately, I'm on (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Drab Box #1 —James Brown
     (...) Oh. Sorry about that! I thought this was one of the boxes that got "lost" in the vicinity of Jim Rorstrom. Looking at the tracking page, I see his name is much farther down the list. Sorry about the mixup. (...) IMHO, if the next person on the (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Drab Box #1 —Frank Filz
     (...) And we probably should remove him from the lists for any boxes which haven't stopped at him until he resolves the one's he's got. Frank (who needs to take a few minutes and get the International Promo Box on it's way, though I guess there (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

         Re: Drab Box #1 —Russell Clark
     (...) I wouldn't mind seeing the box again. Russell (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Drab Box #1 —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) So who knows where he lives? Who is situated near him? Maybe we should pay him a visit. Chris (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)