 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1660
  Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

Ok, having just came up with a new idea for a junk box, I'm getting ready to start a new one. This will be a small box which should just cost a buck or two to ship. What I'm looking for in people to sign up is: + 0-3 (1) people who have a few parts (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

Oh, another rule: No dirt, snot, or anything else you wouldn't share with your best friend (umm, maybe that needs some qualification, no, let's not go there, Lugnet is a family forum). For gosh sakes, give your LEGO a bath before passing it along (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

Hi! This looks like a good idea. I myself am looking for this. I will look into what I have. At least some older white bricks (really old) and some other stuff. Maybe also some blue roofpeiceses (bended). Og and some broken hinges (old style 2 4x2 (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

Count me in!! Paul Sinasohn (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

Would broken Technic beams be considered junk? I have both ends and the break is fairly clean (as clean as explosives go). These were desimilated in my mid teens some 15 or more years ago, mostly blue. If anyone would want these as well as a Technic (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

(...) This is exactly the kind of stuff I would need. I have a couple of 1/2 16x32 bricks, a piece of the 312(?) freighter hull, and lots of other neat stuff... Paul Sinasohn (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

(...) If you mean a complete section of hull that isn't broken itself, I could use it! (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Jambalaya Mini-junk box #1 - New Idea for Jambalaya

(...) Actually, I have one from the black freighter and three from the red firefighter. I'm working in San Jose, now, Tom - W. Plumeria at N. Firsts Street. How close is that to your home/work?? We could meet for lunch or something... But I still (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)