 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1649
    Re: UPDATE: Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!) —Tamyra Teed
   Christopher Weeks wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't give it to anyone else. (...) I have no idea on the figs, I didn't look at any of them since I have enough figs right now, and spare parts for a couple if needed. <snip> (...) I know it took me a little (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: UPDATE: Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!) —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, it does almost seem like there was an extra person between you and me. Did you check the box when it came back to you after the first attempt to mail to Kyle? I wonder if I managed to misplace a bag of stuff (or could Kyle have?)? As I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)