 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1624
    Sign me up? —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   Is all I have to do to get any Technic box is ask? If so I'm asking. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.who is going to re-read the jambalaya terms of use. (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Sign me up? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Nope, you need to post a reply to the original Technic box post (one or both boxes, as suits you). That way people can tell what the order is when it's their turn to send it on! g'luck, -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Sign me up? —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
    "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G6Gr08.KzI@lugnet.com... (...) both (...) Got any idea as to which thread that is so I don't have to read through them all? -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.who thanks Shiri ahead of time (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Sign me up? —Frank Filz
   (...) Follow the link from (URL) for Tommy's tracking page. Then click on the box you want to find the original post for, then you may have to click on details I forget the format, but from there you can find the first post. Frank (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)